Tuesday, Jan 25, 2022 - 00:20:38
1000 results - (0.007 seconds)

a series:

latest news at page 1:
    INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Kalkhoven, the team co-owner of Tony Kanaan’s Indianapolis 500-winning entry in 2013, died Tuesday. He was 77. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway announced Kalkhoven’s death and did not detail a cause. Kalkhoven was co-owner with Jimmy Vasser of the KV Racing Technology-SH Racing Chevrolet that Kanaan drove to an emotional victory. Kalkhoven also played a major role in the reunification of North American open-wheel racing. “Motorsports has lost one of its true leaders,” Indianapolis Motor Speedway owner Roger Penske said. “Kevin Kalkhoven had a great passion for open-wheel racing, and his vision and support helped guide the sport through some turbulent times.” Mark Miles, president and CEO of Penske Entertainment Corp., said he met Kalkoven in 2013. “In many ways, winning that year’s Indianapolis 500 with Tony Kanaan must have been the highlight of his racing life. I’m sure he didn’t come back down to Earth for many months,” Miles said. Kalkhoven fielded a team that earned seven victories between 2003-16 in the Champ Car World Series and the NTT IndyCar series. Kalkhoven, a native of...
    CHICAGO (WLS) -- Two of the stars from the new ABC series 'Abbott Elementary talk about comedy in the classroom ahead of the show's debut.ABC7's Hosea Sanders caught up with his longtime friend Sheryl Lee Ralph, who plays "Barbara Howard," as well as Lisa Ann Walter, who pays "Melissa Schemmenti."Sanders: "Is there a lesson you still have from your elementary school days that you carry with you today?"Ralph: "Don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal, and always wear bright colors because that makes you stand out."RELATED: New ABC comedy 'Abbott Elementary' uses humor, heart, to teach us about today's education systemRalph also talks about how the show can help us all learn a bigger lesson.Ralph: "We can learn from Abbott Elementary. More time must be spent educating our children so that they have less time being involved in the devil's workshop, thank you. Empower our children to do better."Sanders: "In tonight's episode, I see a little fixation with a news anchor. What's that all about? Can I get some love?"Ralph: "Maybe we will come and do something in Chicago so that...
    The hit ABC sitcom "Black-ish" returns Tuesday for the first of the series' final episodes, with former First Lady Michelle Obama as the guest star.She'll appear as an unexpected guest at a fundraiser attended by Andre and Rainbow Johnson, the couple at the heart of this show.Star Tracee Ellis Ross had a relationship with her and placed a call to asked her to come "have dinner with the Johnsons."So begins the start of a victory lap for the show that will remind millions of its legacy.ALSO READ | Clayton Echard begins his quest for love on 'The Bachelor'EMBED More News Videos Sandy Kenyon reports on "The Bachelor" 20 year run. Kenyon talks to Clayton Echard from the newest season, a guy who is no stranger to Bachelor Nation. "Black-ish" has been called groundbreaking, a milestone in the history of TV, and star Anthony Anderson doesn't take it for granted."It's great to be a part of something that's moving the needle in the culture," he said.Episode after episode. Season after season, the sitcom created by Kenya Barris has lived up to...
    Jim Corsi, a universally liked and respected member of the A’s last World Series championship team, died early Tuesday after a battle with cancer. He was 60. The former relief pitcher’s death was first reported by Corsi’s good friend Steve Burton, a sports reporter for Boston’s WBZ-TV, which just aired an emotional interview with Corsi on Monday. “Jim Corsi passed away from cancer peacefully overnight with his family by his side. Way to finish strong Jim. Rest in peace my friend. We love you,” Burton tweeted Tuesday. The Newton, Mass.-born Corsi had told WBZ of his diagnosis of terminal colon cancer and Stage IV liver cancer. “I’m at peace,” Corsi said during the interview. “I know if I die, I’m going to a better place. That’s the No. 1 thing. I feel sorry for everyone that I’ll leave behind.” Corsi spent half of his 10-year major league career with the A’s, including his second season in 1989 when he helped Oakland to its fourth world title. The right-handed Corsi was part of a dominant A’s...
    Keanu Reeves is reportedly in talks to take his first major TV role. According to Deadline, the legendary star of the “The Matrix” is in talks to star in the upcoming Hulu series about infamous serial killer H.H. Holmes with Leonardo DiCaprio. The series is based on the book “The Devil In The White City.” (REVIEW: ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Ends With The Possible Deaths Of Multiple Characters) Deadline wrote the following details on the series: The Devil in the White City tells the true story of two men, an architect and a serial killer, whose fates were forever linked by The Chicago World’s Fair of 1893. It follows Daniel H. Burnham, a brilliant and fastidious architect racing to make his mark on the world and Henry H. Holmes, a handsome and cunning doctor who fashioned his own pharmaceutical “Murder Castle” on fair grounds – a palace built to seduce, torture and mutilate young women. The story takes the viewer on a tour of murder, romance and mystery in the gilded age. For those of you who don’t know, H.H. Holmes...
    Through Jan. 3 1. Kyle Larson, 10. 2. Alex Bowman, 4. 2. Martin Truex Jr, 4. 4. Ryan Blaney, 3. 5. Kyle Busch, 2. 5. Chase Elliott, 2. 5. Denny Hamlin, 2. 8. AJ Allmendinger, 1. 8. Aric Almirola, 1. 8. Christopher Bell, 1. 8. Kurt Busch, 1. 8. William Byron, 1. 8. Brad Keselowski, 1. 8. Joey Logano, 1. 8. Michael McDowell, 1. 8. Bubba Wallace, 1. Copyright © 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.
    (CBS13/CNN) — The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday expanded the emergency use authorization for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine boosters to children ages 12 to 15. The agency also shortened the time needed before receiving a booster shot from at least six months after completion of the initial series to at least five months, for everyone 12 and older. READ MORE: Child With Mild Hypothermia Among 4 Rescued After Hike Near Pinecrest Lake“Throughout the pandemic, as the virus that causes Covid-19 has continuously evolved, the need for the FDA to quickly adapt has meant using the best available science to make informed decisions with the health and safety of the American public in mind,” FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock said in a statement. “With the current wave of the omicron variant, it’s critical that we continue to take effective, life-saving preventative measures such as primary vaccination and boosters, mask wearing and social distancing in order to effectively fight Covid-19.” The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday backed the FDA’s decision to shorten the interval between an...
    BROOKLYN, New York City (WABC) -- Seventeen alleged members from three violent street gangs known collectively as YPF are variously charged in two indictments with conspiracy to commit murder, possess weapons and related charges, Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez and NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell announced Tuesday.Officials said the 118-count indictments include charges related to shootings that resulted in 14 victims, including four who died as a result of their injuries."This successful takedown is part of our ongoing strategy to reduce shootings and senseless deaths by targeting the most violent offenders in our communities," Gonzalez said. "A particularly troubling aspect of this case is that many of the defendants are teenagers, including an individual charged in connection with all three murders, allegedly committed when he was only 16."The defendants are variously charged with first-, second- and fourth-degree conspiracy; second-degree murder; second-degree attempted murder; first- and second-degree assault; second- and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon; and first-degree reckless endangerment.The alleged purpose of the three-gang alliance was to form a large umbrella group to increase their numbers and territory as well as...
    Several stars of the Harry Potter franchise revealed their on-set crushes during the “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts” special, which premiered Saturday on HBO Max. Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger, said she “fell in love” with co-star Tom Felton, while Daniel Radcliffe, who starred as Harry Potter, admitted that he wrote a love letter to actress Helena Bonham Carter. “I walked into the room where we were having tutoring. The assignment that had been given was to draw what you thought God had looked like and Tom had drawn a girl with a backward cap on on a skateboard,” Watson said during the special. “And I just don’t know how to say it, I just fell in love with him … I think the truth of it was Tom was the one that I could often be more vulnerable with.” Felton said he viewed Watson as more of a little sister than as a romantic interest. “I became very protective of her, yeah, I’ve always had a soft spot for her. And that continues to the day,”...
    Getty Noah Gragson will work with a new crew chief in 2022. The No. 9 team is now ready for the 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series season. JR Motorsports has announced that Luke Lambert will serve as Noah Gragson‘s crew chief. JR Motorsports announced the addition of Lambert with a press release on Tuesday, January 4. The team confirmed that Lambert will replace Dave Elenz, who left the No. 9 team after the championship race. He will now make his return to the Xfinity Series for the first time since the 2012 season, the same year that he guided Elliott Sadler to four wins and a runner-up finish behind Ricky Stenhouse Jr. “I can’t wait to start working with Luke and to see what his experience and knowledge can bring to this No. 9 team,” Gragson said in a statement. “After how close we came to winning the championship last season, there’s a ton of momentum on this No. 9 Bass Pro Shops/TrueTimber/Black Rifle Coffee team, and I think Luke will bring a fresh perspective to what we already...
    By Deidre McPhillips, CNN (CNN) — The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday expanded the emergency use authorization for Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine boosters to children ages 12 to 15. READ MORE: Coronavirus-Related Staffing Shortages Pushes 17 Pittsburgh Public Schools OnlineThe agency also shortened the time needed before receiving a booster shot from at least six months after completion of the initial series to at least five months, for everyone 12 and older. “Throughout the pandemic, as the virus that causes COVID-19 has continuously evolved, the need for the FDA to quickly adapt has meant using the best available science to make informed decisions with the health and safety of the American public in mind,” FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock said in a statement. “With the current wave of the omicron variant, it’s critical that we continue to take effective, life-saving preventative measures such as primary vaccination and boosters, mask wearing and social distancing in order to effectively fight COVID-19.” The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday backed the FDA’s decision to shorten the interval between...
    NETFLIX is keeping the nation entertained over the next week with more new releases coming out all the time. The streaming giant will be dropping different movies and TV shows on their site. 1 Lily Collins is back with her Netflix series Emily In ParisCredit: Netflix What's new on Netflix? Latest releases for December 19 to December 25, 2021 December 24 The Silent Sea - Season 1 This series is set in a future Earth that has undergone desertification. The Silent Sea is the story of the members of a special team sent to secure a mysterious sample from an abandoned research facility on the moon. Daughter From Another Mother - Season 2 After a cliffhanger ending, Ana and Mariana decide to separate, despite having created deep ties with each other, the babies, and the rest of the family. How will they put together the family they want, when their family has been broken. December 22 Emily In Paris - Season 2 Now more entrenched in her life in Paris, Emily’s getting better at navigating the city but still struggling with...
    China's Mars orbiter Tianwen-1 has snapped a series of 'selfies' taken by a small camera that it released into orbit.  Four new images have been released by the China National Space Administration (CNSA), showing Tianwen-1 encircling the Red Planet, to mark the new year.   One shows a full view of Tianwen-1 in space with the Red Planet's north pole in the background, while another shows an impressive close-up of its reflective gold body and solar antenna wing.   To capture the images, Tianwen-1 jettisoned one of its small cameras, which beamed back its snaps via Wi-Fi.  Another image shows an amazing close-up of ice caps on the Martian north pole, complete with a distinctive pattern of snowy swirls.   A handout photo released by the China National Space Administration (CNSA) on January 1, 2022, taken by the Tianwen-1 Mars mission, shows the orbiter flying around the Red Planet in an orbit. The CNSA published four pictures taken by its Tianwen-1 Mars mission, including the first full photo of the mission orbiter. The orbiter's full picture was taken by a camera released by the...
    John Cena has a lunkheaded charm that serves him exceptionally well in Peacemaker, writer/director James Gunn’s spin-off from his 2021 superhero sequel The Suicide Squad. As its title implies, Gunn’s eight-episode HBO Max series (Jan. 13) focuses on Cena’s patriotic psychopath, whose ironic ethos is summed up by his feature-film proclamation, “I cherish peace with all my heart. I don’t care how many men, women and children I need to kill to get it.” A contract murderer whom everyone considers a racist even though he views himself as a good guy, Cena’s Peacemaker is a homicidal hot-button antihero for our fake news and white nationalist-infested age, and in the hands of Gunn, he turns out to be the focal point of a profanely absurd saga that—in terms of laughs and drama—far exceeds its big-screen predecessor. Peacemaker begins in the aftermath of The Suicide Squad’s conclusion, with Christopher Smith, aka Peacemaker, ready to leave the hospital after surviving a near-fatal gunshot wound courtesy of Bloodsport (Idris Elba), one of his Suicide Squad comrades, who was seeking retaliation for Peacemaker killing...
    Outfielder Cameron Maybin is retiring after 15 major league seasons. “Although my journey as a professional baseball player ends here with the announcement of my retirement, my work in this game is just getting started,” Maybin wrote in a statement on Twitter on Monday. “I’m excited for what lies ahead, including my work with the Players Alliance in our effort to provide access and opportunity for the next generation of Black ballplayers.” The 34-year-old had one hit in 28 at-bats from May 19-29 last season for the New York Mets. He was assigned to Triple-A Syracuse on June 3 and hit .182 with no homers and five RBIs in 44 at-bats for the Mets’ top farm team. Detroit selected him with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 amateur draft. Maybin had a .254 career batting average with 72 homers and 354 RBIs for the Tigers (2007, 2016, 2020), Florida/Miami (2008-10, 2018), San Diego (2011-14), Atlanta (2015), the Los Angeles Angels (2017), Houston (2017), Seattle (2018), the New York Yankees (2019), the Chicago Cubs (2020) and the Mets. He won...
    After spending nearly four decades on the silver screen, Keanu Reeves has signed on for what would be his first major TV series role in Hulu's The Devil In the White City. Reeves, 57, has signed on to star in the adaptation of Erik Larson's 2003 historical non-fiction book that revolves around the 1893 World's Fair, via Deadline. Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese will both serve as executive producers on the project, which they had once envisioned as a feature film.  TV: After spending nearly four decades on the silver screen, Keanu Reeves has signed on for what would be his first major TV series role in Hulu's The Devil In the White City Executive producer: Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese will both serve as executive producers on the project, which they had once envisioned as a feature film While it's currently unclear who Reeves will portray in the series, the show revolves around two starkly different characters - architect Daniel H. Burnham and doctor Henry H. Holmes... the latter of whom is thought to be the world's first serial killer. The...
    Another movie premiere has been called off due to COVID-19.   The upcoming Los Angeles premiere of Peacemaker has been cancelled by HBO Max as COVID-19 cases continue to surge in the city, according to Deadline. Cases have been rising at a dramatic rate in the West Coast city as of late, but the decision to cancel the event was made prior to the holidays, reports the site. Another COVID cancellation: The upcoming Los Angeles premiere of Peacemaker has been cancelled as COVID-19 cases continue to surge in the city The decision was made out of an abundance of caution amid surging COVID cases. The Peacemaker premiere is just the latest event to be scraped on account of the virus. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next House Of The Dragon unveils new footage from Game Of Thrones... John Cena surprises fans at special edition of Comic-Con in... EXCLUSIVE 'It is unfair': I'm A Celeb's Richard Madeley hits... Coronation Street SPOILER:  Kelly Neelan finds herself in... Share this article Share The 2022 Palm Springs...
    Recommendations for getting the COVID-19 booster vaccine keep getting stronger. Now, with winter coming and omicron emerging as the latest variant of concern, everyone ages 16 and and older can get a booster shot after their initial vaccine series, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Real-time research already suggests that booster shots enhance protection from becoming infected or experiencing severe COVID-19 disease. These are the latest recommendations and guidelines for COVID-19 boosters: — Everyone 18 and older should get a booster dose. — Those who completed a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series are eligible for a booster six months after. — Those who initially received the J&J vaccine should get the booster two months after. — You can choose which type of booster you receive — it’s OK to mix and match. — You’re still considered fully vaccinated if you don’t get a booster but have completed the initial two-dose Moderna or Pfizer series, or you received the initial single-dose J&J vaccine, according to the CDC. “The recent emergence of the omicron variant further emphasizes...
    Getty Jesse Love poses with the ARCA Menards West Series championship trophy. Two championship contenders have set their schedules for the 2022 ARCA Menards Series season. Jesse Love and Corey Heim will co-pilot the No. 20 entry for Venturini Motorsports while running all 20 races. The ARCA Menards Series team issued a press release on Monday, January 3, and announced the news. Venturini Motorsports revealed that Love, the West Series champion, will handle the majority of the schedule. He will run 14 of the 20 races in the No. 20 Toyota. Love’s schedule will include Phoenix, Iowa, Berlin, Elko, Mid-Ohio, Pocono, Lucas Oil, Watkins-Glen, Springfield, Milwaukee, DuQuoin, Bristol, Salem, and Toledo. He will also start the East Series race at Dover and the West Series race at Phoenix for Venturini Motorsports. “This is a great opportunity and very exciting time in my life,” Love said in a statement. “I’ve been really fortunate to have a lot of great support over the years and it continues this year again with Toyota and Venturini Motorsports. Last year we made some...
    Crown Media Hallmark February 2022 Loveuary & Mystery Premieres The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are already announcing their lineup of movies for February. Among these is a new Hallmark mystery series.A New Mystery Series Will Focus on a Hair SalonA new mystery movie is going to focus on a hair salon and star Julie Gonzalo and Ryan McPartlin. The new movie, “Cut, Color, Murder,” premieres on February 6 at 9 p.m. Eastern on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Like many other mystery movies, this might end up being a series of movies. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Julie Gonzalo (@julie_gonzalo) McPartlin joked about Gonzalo’s post, writing: “After all the ghostwriting I did …this is what you post??? ???? at least you called me your friend ????????????????‍♂️” Gonzalo replied, “@ryanmcpartlin What can i say, your ghostwriting sucked. Friend for now ????” One fan replied, “Awesome! I’m looking forward to this new mystery series Julie!!” McPartlin also posted a photo. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Ryan McPartlin (@ryanmcpartlin)...
    Getty Amber Balcaen will run a full season in the ARCA Menards Series. A history-making driver is about to take on the full ARCA Menards Series schedule for the first time in her career. Amber Balcaen will run all 20 races for Rette Jones Racing while aiming to contend for the championship. The ARCA Menards Series team issued a press release on Monday, January 3, and announced the news. Balcaen, a Winnipeg native, will run with Canadian-based ICON Direct as her primary partner, continuing a relationship that also featured races in 2021. Glenn McLeod and Sons, a Winnipeg-based transportation company, will also join the fold for the season. Super excited to announce that for 2022 I will be racing full time in the national @ARCA_Racing series for @RetteJones30 with @IconDirect retuning as my primary sponsor! pic.twitter.com/hNoe6sTwNL — Amber Balcaen (@amberbalcaen10) January 3, 2022 “It is really special for me as a Canadian competing in the United States to be representing all Canadian companies on my car with Rette Jones Racing,” Balcaen said in a statement from the team....
    COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — USA Swimming has canceled its first major meet of the year because of the surge in COVID-19 cases. The TYR Pro Swim Series meet had been set to run from Jan. 12-15 in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Colorado-based national governing body said Monday it wanted to prioritize the health and safety of its athletes, staff and event volunteers. The next scheduled stop in the Pro Swim Series is Des Moines, Iowa, from March 2-5. Last year, USA Swimming was forced to cancel three of the Pro Swim Series meets because of the coronavirus pandemic. Copyright © 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.
    When the Atlanta Braves were crowned World Series champions last October, you may have thought they deserved it, it has been a while since Atlanta got a title. Their last period was 26 years ago in 1995. While it is true that 26 years of not winning the final prize may seem like a long time, the lucky franchisees may not even come close to having to endure. In fact, such a famine would be in the middle of the pack for a very long time without winning the final prize. Currently, the ball fans in Cleveland are the ones waiting the longest. Since 1948, 73 years ago, the Guardians have not received top honors. It’s been almost three-quarters of a century, that is. However, it is enough that Ohio baseball fans have already tasted such success. The Texas Rangers have not been crowned MLB Champions since being founded in 1961, 61 years ago. The same goes for the Brewers, Patresses and Mariners, who have not yet attained their glory. Although Milwaukee and San Diego dealerships were established in 1969,...
    Getty Alex Bowman (left) and Kyle Larson (right) will both compete in the Chili Bowl Nationals. The 2022 Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals Presented by General Tire take place on January 10-15, pitting some of the best drivers against each other on dirt tracks. There will be several full-time NASCAR Cup Series stars in attendance for the high-profile week of racing, including two-time defending Chili Bowl champion Kyle Larson. The Chili Bowl Nationals officials released the entry list for the upcoming week of racing, which featured a record-setting 380 competitors. There were several talented dirt racers on the list, along with Larson, Christopher Bell, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Alex Bowman, Chase Elliott, Chase Briscoe, and Ryan Newman. KYLE LARSON IS A CHILI BOWL CHAMPION!! pic.twitter.com/4FysUZWoWx — ???????????????????????????????????????? (@Walkapedia_) January 19, 2020 While Larson has won the past two Chili Bowl Nationals, a fellow Cup Series driver has bragging rights in terms of winning frequency. Bell won the Chili Bowl Nationals in 2017, 2018, and 2019. He locked up the prestigious trophies and ended a two-year run by Rowdy Energy...
    THE Yellowstone prequel series 1883 is here, and it's time to saddle up for die-hard Dutton fans.  Starring real-life couple Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, the series premiered on December 19, 2021. Here's all you need to know about where to stream the newest addition to the Yellowstone franchise. 2The season will span for 10 episodes What is 1883 about? The year 1883 follows the Dutton family as they travel west over the Great Plains to the last untamed part of America.  It is a recounting of Western expansion, as well as an intimate study of one family escaping hardship to seek a brighter future in America's promised land - Montana, according to Paramount Plus. The spin-off series tells the narrative of how the Dutton family left their home in Texas to travel west and establish in Montana.  The Duttons currently control the US's largest contiguous ranch, thus we may assume the show will focus on how they were able to acquire so much acreage. Where is 1883 streaming? While the first three episodes of 1883 are currently accessible exclusively...
    Eccentric French TV star twins who shot to fame in a 1980s sci-fi series and became infamous for their shared love of plastic surgery have both died of Covid within a week of each other.  Igor Bogdanoff today died of coronavirus, six days after his twin brother Grichka passed away at a Paris hospital on December 28, surrounded by his loved ones. Grichka had been admitted to intensive care on December 15, the same day as his brother, with Covid-19 complications. It is understood that neither of the twins were vaccinated against coronavirus.  The twin brothers were 72 and known for their eclectic personalities and clothing, storytelling, television hosting and plastic surgery.  Their enduring obsession with plastic surgery, which began in the 1990s, left them looking unrecogniseable and they were often mocked for their appearance. They were born in Gers in 1949 and had shot to fame in the 1980s on French television, helped by their boyish good looks, according to Le Figaro. Their star turn on the 1979 sci-fi programme Temps X was hugely popular, and ran for eight...
    ORIGINALLY airing in 2014, Black-ish was a major hit for ABC, earning the network a Peabody Award, Emmy awards, and high ratings.  The eighth and final season of the Anthony Anderson-led series will be released soon. Here’s all we know about it. 2Black-ish has been on the air for 8 years When will Black-ish season 8 be released? The last season of Black-ish will premiere on Tuesday, January 4, 2022, at 9.30pm, according to Deadline. The program will premiere in the midseason, rather than in the fall as it has in prior seasons.  Season 7 was planned to have a midseason airdate, but it was moved to the ABC autumn schedule instead, according to The Hollywood Reporter. This might be because of the previous season’s significant reduction in viewership, with the show losing 33% of the key Adults 18-49 demographic compared to the previous season, according to Looper.  Most read in EntertainmentGOLDEN ERA OVER Iconic actress Betty White dies at home only weeks before 100th birthdayOH BABY? Teen Mom fans speculate Leah is pregnant after spotting a 'baby bump' in...
    LITTLE People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff slammed his family's show for "fabricating drama on TV," which came years after he and his wife Audrey had quit the reality series. In a deleted Instagram Story, which resurfaced on Without A Crystal Ball, Jeremy, 31, explained he had a "great run" on LPBW, but it was not enough to keep him on. 5Jeremy said he had 'other things' that he 'wanted to do'Credit: Instagram/@jeremyroloff 5Jeremy left the Roloff family farm and the show about four years agoCredit: Social Media - Refer to Source The reality star previously held a Q&A session with his followers. The fan asked: "How come we don't see you on LPBW?" Jeremy mentioned he had "stopped" appearing on the TLC show after about "four years." He claimed he did not want to be associated with the show "anymore." The TV star added: "It's become that athlete that just won't hang up the cleats, so he's doing damage to the team and injuring himself in the process." Jeremy also mentioned that he and his wife Audrey, 30, have "other things" that they "wanted...
    Getty NASCAR has released a tentative schedule for Daytona practice. The start of the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season is just over one month away, and plans are taking shape for Speedweeks at Daytona International Speedway. NASCAR has set a tentative schedule for a packed week of practice and qualifying sessions. According to the NASCAR schedule, the Cup Series drivers will head to the track first. They will have two sessions on Tuesday, February 15 — one at 5:05 p.m. ET and one at 6:35 p.m. ET. The Cup Series drivers will then return to the track on Wednesday, February 16, for single-lap qualifying sessions. The Cup Series action will continue on Thursday, February 17, with the Bluegreen Vacations Duel 1 (7 p.m. ET, FS1), and the Bluegreen Vacations Duel 2 (8:45 p.m. ET, FS1). Both races will help set the stage for the season-opening Daytona 500, which will take place on Sunday, February 20, at 2:30 p.m. ET on FOX. While the Bluegreen Vacations Duels will set the order for the Daytona 500, there will be two...
    KAYCE Dutton is a character on Yellowstone played by actor Luke Grimes. Throughout the series, his troublesome relationship with his family and the owner of the Dutton ranch, John, is highlighted. 2Kayce Dutton is portrayed by Luke Grimes Why did Kayce Dutton leave Yellowstone? When Yellowstone first started, Kayce Dutton and his nuclear family were living on a reservation near the Dutton ranch. As the show carries on, Kayce and his wife move onto the family ranch, where he builds up a relationship with his father once more. During season four, Kayce decides to move his family away from the ranch after his wife and son have experienced several traumatic moments during their time there. By the season four finale, however, Kayce and his wife - Monica Long - are seemingly at the end of things. The ranch hand finds himself in the wilderness, experiencing visions and hallucinations as he enters a catatonic state. After he returns to Monica, she asks him what his visions consisted of. He simply responds: "I saw the...
    Patton Oswalt has defended performing with fellow comedian Dave Chappelle in Seattle on New Year’s Eve, calling him a long-time friend and the “funniest [comedian] I’ve ever met.” But Oswalt also issued a caveat, assuaging triggered fans by saying he disagrees “100 percent” with Chappelle on the transgender controversy. “I’m an LGBTQ ally. I’m a loyal friend,” the left-wing comedian said in a recent series on Instagram posts. Oswalt implied he came under social mediaa criticism for praising Chappelle and posting a series of photos with him backstage. “I ended the year with a real friend and a deep laugh. Can’t ask for much more,” Oswalt wrote on Saturday. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) The following day, however, Oswalt posted a follow-up message in which he both defended Chappelle but also noted he diverges with his friend on the transgender debate. “We also 100% disagree about transgender rights & representation,” Oswalt wrote. “I support trans peoples’ rights — ANYONE’S rights — to live safely in the world as their fullest selves....
    Here’s a collection curated by The Associated Press’ entertainment journalists of what’s arriving on TV, streaming services and music platforms this week. MOVIES — Ben Affleck has another winning turn in “The Tender Bar,” the George Clooney-directed adaptation of J.R. Moehringer’s memoir about growing up on Long Island that starts streaming on Amazon Prime Video on Friday. Tye Sheridan plays the author, who in the absence of his father, starts to look to his uncle Charlie (Affleck) to fill that void. In his review for The Associated Press, Mark Kennedy wrote that “’The Tender Bar’ is a gentle, oddly crafted but loving look at men, fueled by a soundtrack of classics like Paul Simon’s ‘50 Ways to Leave Your Lover’ and Steely Dan’s ‘Do It Again.’ It’s a valentine to guys who step up.” — If you’ve already made it through Season 2 of “Emily in Paris” and all your romantic comedy mainstays on Netflix, why not change things up a little bit with an Italian spin on the genre, “Four to Dinner,” coming to the streamer on Wednesday? Four...
    LOS ANGELES -- It's hard to be a person.That's the takeaway from the new trailer for "Single Drunk Female," premiering later this month on Freeform. Watch the trailer in the player above.Here's the show's official description from Freeform: "After a public flame-out at a New York media company, 20-something alcoholic Samantha Fink is forced to seize the only chance she has to sober up and avoid jail time: moving back home with her overbearing mother, Carol. Back in Greater Boston, Samantha restarts her life, working at the local grocery store while surrounded by all of the triggers that made her drink in the first place. Confronted with remnants of her old life, including run-ins with her perfect former best friend, who is now dating her ex, Samantha sets out on a path to move past her worst self and figure out her best self. Kinda."The 20th Television series stars Sofia Black-D'Elia as Samantha Fink, Ally Sheedy as Carol Fink, Rebecca Henderson as Olivia Elliot, Sasha Compere as Brit Monclair, Lily Mae Harrington as Felicia O'Brien and Garrick Bernard as James...
    (CNN)The US Food and Drug Administration on Monday expanded the emergency use authorization for Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine boosters to children ages 12 to 15.The agency also shortened the time needed before receiving a booster shot from at least six months after completion of the initial series to at least five months, for everyone 12 and older."Throughout the pandemic, as the virus that causes Covid-19 has continuously evolved, the need for the FDA to quickly adapt has meant using the best available science to make informed decisions with the health and safety of the American public in mind," FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock said in a statement. "With the current wave of the omicron variant, it's critical that we continue to take effective, life-saving preventative measures such as primary vaccination and boosters, mask wearing and social distancing to in order to effectively fight Covid-19." It wont be a pandemic forever. Heres what could be nextPfizer's booster dose contains the same amount of the vaccine as the initial doses: 30 micrograms.Adolescents ages 12 to 15 became eligible to receive their initial...
    The first season of ABC’s new historical anthology series Women of the Movement, premiering on Jan. 6, sets out to tell the compelling story of educator and activist Mamie Till-Mobley, whose son Emmett Till was brutally murdered at the age of 14 by two white men after being accused of whistling at a white woman in 1955. Folks already familiar with this political flashpoint know of her decision to have Till’s corpse shipped from Mississippi, where he was murdered, to her home in Chicago and hold an open-casket funeral so the world could see his mutilated body. After an all-white jury acquitted both of Till’s assailants in a trial in Mississippi, Till-Mobley embarked on a nationwide speaking tour with the NAACP, sharing her son’s story and advocating for civil rights and, later on, the abolishment of the death penalty, a mission she continued until she died in 2003. With an elite ensemble of Black, female directors and “women” in its title, the limited series wants to correct male-dominated retellings of Black history and center women in the struggle for Black...
    AMERICAN drama series Yellowstone takes place on a fictional ranch in Montana. Here's an inside look as to where the show is filmed. 2Yellowstone takes place on a fictional ranch owned by the Dutton family Where was Yellowstone filmed? Although Yellowstone takes place in Montana, majority of the show was actually filmed in Utah. According to Marshall Moore - Vice President of Operations and Marketing at the Utah Film Studios - over half of the show's first three seasons were filmed in his state. Shots of various Utah towns are featured, including Heber City, Oakley, Kamas, Grantsville and Logan. Season four of Yellowstone was mostly shot in Montana. The ranch on the show, owned by fictional family the Duttons, is meant to border Yellowstone National Park. Most read in EntertainmentGOLDEN ERA OVER Iconic actress Betty White dies at home only weeks before 100th birthdayOH BABY? Teen Mom fans speculate Leah is pregnant after spotting a 'baby bump' in photosIMPECCABLE TIMING What Betty White said about fellow actress Sandra Bullock revealedHOT MAMA Teen Mom Jade...
    BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Ali Patberg scored 18 points, Aleksa Gulbe and Mackenzie Holmes each had a double-double and No. 8 Indiana beat sixth-ranked Maryland 70-63 in overtime on Sunday for its first victory in the 12-game series. Indiana led by nine points with three minutes left in regulation before Maryland went on an 8-0 run. Maryland’s Ashley Owusu made a reverse layup with 58 seconds left and Nicole Cardano-Hillary, a 56% free-throw shooter, went 1 of 2 from the stripe to give Indiana a 61-59 lead. Owusu used a high screen and drove the lane to tie it with 19.4 seconds left. Indiana played for the final shot but Grace Berger’s free-throw line jumper was off the mark at the buzzer. Indiana missed two free throws with 41.6 seconds left in overtime, leading 67-63, but Maryland couldn’t take advantage, missing two 3-pointers on its next possession and Patberg made 1 of 2 free throws for a five-point lead. Maryland missed all seven of its field-goal attempts in overtime, becoming the 13th opponent Indiana (11-2) has held under 70 points...
    BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Ali Patberg scored 18 points, Aleksa Gulbe and Mackenzie Holmes each had a double-double and No. 8 Indiana beat sixth-ranked Maryland 70-63 in overtime on Sunday for its first victory in the 12-game series. Indiana led by nine points with three minutes left in regulation before Maryland went on an 8-0 run. Maryland’s Ashley Owusu made a reverse layup with 58 seconds left and Nicole Cardano-Hillary, a 56% free-throw shooter, went 1 of 2 from the stripe to give Indiana a 61-59 lead. Owusu used a high screen and drove the lane to tie it with 19.4 seconds left. Indiana played for the final shot but Grace Berger’s free-throw line jumper was off the mark at the buzzer. READ MORE: "I Urge Marylanders To Stay Tuned To Their Local Forecast For The Latest Updates... And Use Common Sense"Indiana missed two free throws with 41.6 seconds left in overtime, leading 67-63, but Maryland couldn’t take advantage, missing two 3-pointers on its next possession and Patberg made 1 of 2 free throws for a five-point lead. READ MORE:...
    Getty Tommy Joe Martins has teased an upcoming announcement. The 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series season is quickly approaching, and there are several questions that remain unanswered. Alpha Prime Racing is about to provide some answers with an upcoming announcement. The NASCAR Xfinity Series team teased the announcement on December 31 with a tweet celebrating the calendar change. The organization mentioned “a lot of new faces” that will join the team and then teased an announcement for the coming days. Though the team did not clarify whether it would involve another driver, a schedule update, or the addition of a new partner. #HappyNewYear from the east coast! ???? Here’s to a great 2022 season with a lot of new faces behind the wheel! Little announcement in a few days… ???? — Alpha Prime Racing (@TeamAlphaPrime) January 1, 2022 Co-owners Tommy Joe Martins and Caesar Bacarella have provided several pieces of important information since officially unveiling Alpha Prime Racing on August 30. They confirmed that there will be two cars in 2022 and that a rotating group of drivers will...
    SANTA CLARA — Here are the highs and lows as the 49ers trail 7-3 at halftime of their home finale against the Houston Texans: FIRST IMPRESSIONS Trey Lance’s first home start did not open impressively, and after three mediocre series, he began their fourth possession with an interception. That ruined their best opening field position (from their 45-yard line). But Lance and the 49ers avoided a first-half shutout thanks to a last-minute drive, capped by Robbie Gould’s 37-yard field goal as time expired. That drive startedwith a 17-yard completion to Deebo Samuel (and an ensuing delay penalty on the Texans). Lance then missed Samuel open down field, but a 27-yard catch-and-run to Brandon Aiyuk put them at the 26. A Tom Compton false start pushed them back, then Aiyuk made a 12-yard gain on a pass that slipped through Terrance Mtichell’s hands near the sideline. Lance is 10-of-13 for 105 yards and a 67.8 passer rating. All four of his carries (14 yards) came on the opening two possessions, and he took a shot to...
    Miami Dolphins safety Brandon Jones and defensive lineman Adam Butler were both active for the team’s critical game at the Tennessee Titans on Sunday afternoon. Jones and Butler were in league COVID-19 protocols throughout the past week. They were removed from the team’s reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday afternoon at the deadline to make roster moves ahead of Sunday’s game. Jones and Butler traveled separately from the rest of the team on Saturday, and despite their removal from the COVID list, they entered Sunday questionable, officially, due to illness. They were announced as cleared to play three and a half hours before the 1 p.m. kickoff at Nissan Stadium in Nashville. Jones started while Butler was seen in the lineup by third down on the opening defensive series. Jones entered the game with 66 tackles, five sacks, an interception, a forced fumble, two fumble recoveries and a pass breakup in 13 games, 11 starts at strong safety. Butler came in with 16 tackles, two sacks and three pass deflections as a rotational defensive lineman for Miami. Two...
    Getty Kaulig Racing has set some bold resolutions for 2022. 2022 has just begun, and one NASCAR Xfinity Series team has already set some bold New Year’s resolutions. Kaulig Racing has listed four main resolutions, with a return to the championship four as the biggest of them all. The third resolution on the list, placing multiple drivers in the NASCAR Xfinity Series championship four, is very bold. However, it is by no means out of the realm of possibility. Kaulig Racing put one driver in the championship four in 2021 with AJ Allmendinger, who had five wins, and nearly had a second with Justin Haley. Here’s our 2022 New Year’s Resolutions: – Learn more about Cryptocurrency– Get @landoncassill his first NXS win– Place multiple drivers in the NXS #Champ4– Exceed everyone’s expectations What are your 2022 resolutions? ???? — Kaulig Racing (@KauligRacing) January 2, 2022 The lineup will be different in 2022 with Haley moving up to the NASCAR Cup Series. Though the team will have a more than capable replacement in reigning Xfinity Series champion Daniel Hemric,...
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Betty White, whose saucy, up-for-anything charm made her a television mainstay for more than 60 years, whether as a man-crazy TV hostess on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” or the loopy housemate on “The Golden Girls,” has died. She was 99. White’s death was confirmed Friday by Jeff Witjas, her longtime agent and friend. She would have turned 100 on Jan. 17. “I truly never thought she was going to pass away,” Witjas told The Associated Press. “She meant the world to me as a friend. She was the most positive person I’ve ever known.” Witjas said White had been staying close to her Los Angeles home during the pandemic out of caution but had no diagnosed illness. It was unclear if she died Thursday night or Friday, he said. Her death brought tributes from celebrities and politicians alike. “We loved Betty White,” first lady Jill Biden said as she and President Joe Biden left a restaurant in Wilmington, Delaware. Added the president: “Ninety-nine years old. As my mother would say, ‘God love her.’” “She was...