Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 08:02:41
14 results - (0.008 seconds)

was never given:

Contact Newsletter-online.com: [NewsMag]

latest news at page 1:
1
    A Texas man who was adopted from Chile as a child learned only last year that he had been kidnapped from a mother who wanted him — and now, 38 years later, he has reunited with his biological family. Tyler Graf, 38, got the shock of his life on May 22, 2021, when he was contacted by a Chilean nonprofit that informed him that he had been stolen from his family in Temuco, Chile and given up for adoption illegally. A DNA test soon confirmed that he had, in fact, been a victim of a kidnapping scheme in the '80s that is estimated to have affected up to 8,000 to 12,000 children and families.  Now Graf — a Houston firefighter with a child of his own — has flown back to Chile for an emotional reunion with his mother and three sisters he never knew he had. Tyler Graf, 38, recently reunited with his birth mother - whom he had been stolen from at birth in Chile in the '80s After confirming their relationship with a DNA test last year, his mother flew to...
    A WOMAN received the shock of her life after she gave birth to a baby girl despite having no idea she was pregnant. Glynis, 43, had never planned to have children with fiance James, and hadn’t even realised she’d delivered a baby until nurses discovered her daughter in her jeans. 3Glynis never planned to have kids and had no idea she was pregnantCredit: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant/TLC 3She and fiance James were given the shock of their lives when their daughter Angel arrivedCredit: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant/TLC The mum hadn’t been using contraception for three years before the birth of her child, believing that she  had no chance of conceiving. Speaking on TLC’s I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant, Glynis says: “I was off the pill for three years and for three years nothing happened so I figured I’d be too old for that anyway.” When Glynis began missing periods, she believed that it was a sign she was going into menopause. She says: “I never felt tired, I wasn’t having any back aches, I was...
    A MUM has claimed she had a cesarean without any pain-relief - and how it’s put her off ever having kids again. Fi Oates, 22, who lives in Wales, shared her horrifying story with her TikTok followers, telling them how she had “felt every last thing.” 3Fi Oates claims she had a C-section without any pain reliefCredit: TikTok/Fi Oates 3The mum said it has put her off having any more childrenCredit: TikTok/Fi Oates A cesarean birth, also known as a c-section, is an operation that allows babies to be delivered through a cut made in the belly and womb. The procedure is often carried out if a vaginal birth is deemed too risky. Normally an epidural anaesthetic is given to pregnant patients to help numb the pain, however, for Fi this wasn’t an option. In the comments of her TikTok video, which has since received almost 140,000 views, Fi claims that her epidural failed and her high risk birth meant doctors with left with little choice. She said: “Nothing worked on me and there was no time because both me...
    A mum of seven had three sets of twins which meant that she gave birth to five babies within the space of four years. Meredith Maitland, 40, from San Francisco, California, had seven kids from just four pregnancies after giving birth to three sets of twins and a single child. After discovering she was pregnant with twins at the age of 19, Meredith says she thought she had cashed in her twin card and never expected that she would have another set of twins let alone two more sets. 'So I had my first set of twin girls, Gabriella and Julia, now 21, and then after me and my husband, Brady, got married we decided to try for another baby,' she said. 'After falling pregnant, I never dreamt that I would be pregnant with my second set of twins. Meredith Maitland, 40, from San Francisco, California, had seven kids from just four pregnancies after giving birth to three sets of twins and a single child. Pictured, Meredith and Brady's family of nine. Gabriella (left), Elsa, Cambia, Thane, Vera, Lucia and...
    IF we were handed the wrong baby after giving birth, we'd like to think we'd know instantly - but let's be honest, those first few hours fly by in an emotional blur. But while we only ever hear about these horrifying hospital mix-ups once in a blue moon, mum-of-eight Becky Martin claims this happened to her TWICE. 3Mum Becky claims she was given the wrong baby in the hospital TWICECredit: TikTok @becky.0121 Earlier this month, the mum responded to a viral TikTok trend after user Mary Elizabeth asked people what they would do if they found out their two-year-old child wasn't actually theirs. "So I actually have had my baby switched by the hospital," Becky said. "Not once but TWICE." Fortunately for the mum, the mistakes were both immediately noticed and put right - but needless to say, she never let a child out of her sight in hospital again. She explained: "With my first, [the midwives] wheeled in a baby boy and they were like 'we fed your baby for you.' 3The mum-of-eight has never let a baby...
    Brandon Hole, the 19-year-old former employee identified by authorities as the gunman who shot and killed eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis before taking his own life on Thursday, was never given a hearing before a court of law despite local police seizing his firearm last year in a manner consistent with the execution of a "red flag" law, a prosecutor said on Monday. Law enforcement seized a shotgun belonging to the teenager in March 2020 after his mother reportedly raised concerns that he was mentally unstable and might "commit suicide by cop." The gun seizure is in line with red flag law proceedings, which allow authorities to take guns from those deemed a threat to themselves or others, prior to a scheduled hearing in front of a judge. However, Hole's shotgun was never returned to him, and he was not afforded a day in court, Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears said. “Absolutely, there needs to be some intervention, and absolutely, the firearm needs to be taken away. ... But the risk is if we move...
    JACK WILSHERE is 'happy' that former team-mate Mesut Ozil has secured an exit from Arsenal. The German playmaker called time on his seven-and-a-half-year spell at the Emirates Stadium by sealing a free transfer to Fenerbahce. 3Jack Wilshere enjoyed playing alongside Mesut Ozil at ArsenalCredit: Getty Images - Getty 3Ozil has joined Fenerbahce after being frozen out by Mikel ArtetaCredit: Reuters He made the move after being frozen out of the first team by Mikel Arteta. Ozil was excluded from Arteta's Premier League and Europa League squads, with his final appearance coming last March before the coronavirus suspension. Former Arsenal ace Wilshere can relate to the 32-year-old's struggles having found himself on the fringes at West Ham before departing last year. And the ex-Gunner thinks Ozil was not given a 'fair opportunity' to win back his place. When asked if he had spoken to Ozil about being cast aside, Wilshere said: "No. I was friends with Mesut during my time at Arsenal and we had a really good relationship on and off the pitch I thought. "But no I didn’t speak...
    More On: nashville christmas explosion Nashville PD defends failure to pursue 2019 tip on RV bomber Anthony Warner Girlfriend of Nashville bomber warned cops about explosives last year Nashville bomber reportedly hunted aliens, believed in ‘lizard people’ Petula Clark felt ‘shock and disbelief’ Nashville bomber used her song before blast The woman who was given two homes by Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was the daughter of one of his friends, the attacker’s former lawyer said. Los Angeles-based music exec Michelle Swing, 29, became the heart of numerous conspiracies after she was gifted the double deeds — including Warner’s own home exactly a month before his Christmas morning blast. A lawyer who represented him at the time, Ray Throckmorton III, told The Tennessean that the crazed, hate-filled paranoid loner told him Swing was just “the child of a friend of his.” “I remember him saying he knew her mother personally,” recalled Throckmorton, who said he “never asked and never made any inquires or any connections as to why he wanted to do that.” The initial transfer — of...
    GOOD Morning Britain viewers choked on their cuppas earlier this week when Gary Numan’s wife Gemma O’Neill admitted she’d once given the musician a “pity s**g”. As the couple chatted about their 23-year marriage and Gary’s career, the conversation turned to his financial woes and how Gemma, 52, once a member of Numan’s fanclub, had to support the family. 6Guy Numan's wife admitted she gave him a pity s**g leaving GMB viewers stunnedCredit: Rex Features Gary, 62, chimed in, “I don’t want pity!”, to which Gemma replied: “Well you got a pity s**g.” She then took back her jokey comment but social media had already gone into meltdown – and it wasn’t even 9am. After Gemma’s confession, two Fabulous writers give their views on pity sex. 6Two Fabulous writers give their views on pity sexCredit: Getty Images - Getty No...says Katie Glass I SPAT out my cornflakes laughing when I heard Gemma tell GMB she’d given him a “pity s**g”. The pity s**g is such a wonderfully British concept — a kind of copulation backhanded compliment. 6Katie...
    An anonymous grand juror in the Breonna Taylor case has revealed that the jury was never given an opportunity to deliberate homicide charges against the police officers involved in the raid that killed her, because Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron never presented them. The juror released an explosive statement on Tuesday, issued by lawyer Kevin Glogower, after a judge granted their request to speak publicly about the court proceedings. As CNN observed, this case is a rare exception, as grand juries are usually intended to remain secret. The 26-year-old Taylor was fatally shot the night of March 13 by Louisville Metro Police Department officers who broke down her apartment door during a botched drug raid. None of the officers involved were charged with her death, but Brett Hankison was indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment for putting Taylor’s neighbors at risk. The anonymous juror called the trial a “learning experience.” “The grand jury was not presented any charges other than the three Wanton Endangerment charges against [ex-police officer Brett] Hankison. The grand jury did not have homicide offenses explained...
    The actor reprised his role as the president on the Season 46 premiere of the NBC late-night comedy series. Alec Baldwin said he would not have impersonated Donald Trump on the Saturday Night Live season 46 premiere if it had been suggested that the U.S. President was gravely ill from COVID-19. In the cold open to the NBC late-night comedy series featured a “rebroadcast” of Trump’s debate against Joe Biden, and it included a subtle joke about the president’s future as a coronavirus patient. Baldwin reprised his Emmy-winning role as the Trump, while Jim Carrey appeared as Biden. But some viewers thought the sketch was in bad form given the real-life president’s hospitalization for the potentially deadly virus. In a rambling new video posted to Instagram on Sunday, Baldwin explained why he felt it was okay to portray – and poke fun at — Trump while he is sick. Baldwin told his 1.8 million social media followers that producers made the decision to move forward with the sketch based on communications by the White House and Trump’s medical team that...
    The darkest secrets of New York sex cult NXIVM are expected to be brought to light on Sunday, with the launch of a new nine-part documentary. The Vow, which will air on HBO, features previously unseen footage filmed by one of the group's senior figures. Mark Vicente, a former high-ranking member of the group, handed over a wealth of archival footage to Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning directors Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer - the team behind The Great Hack and Control Room. The series follows a number of people deeply involved in the self-improvement group over the course of several years.  It also shows the scene in April 2009, when the Dalai Lama - who received a $1 million donation for his time - addressed a NXIVM-organized event in Albany, blessing the cult's organizers.  The Dalai Lama is shown garlanding NXIVM founder Keith Raniere in the new documentary Raniere, the NXIVM founder, was convicted of sex trafficking and other charges in June 2019 RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere's bid...
    Lady Colin Campbell has claimed Meghan Markle received 'greater privileges' than any other royal fiancée - including Kate Middleton. The author, 70, who is best known for her 2015 appearance in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, said the Royal Family went 'out of their way to welcome' the former actress, 38. Lady Colin, who penned the 1992 bestseller Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody, added that The Firm 'embraced' Meghan in a way that 'nobody has ever been before'. Speaking to the Daily Star Online, she said: 'The Royal Family went out of their way to embrace [Meghan] in a way that they have never gone out of their way to embrace anybody else. Lady Colin Campbell has claimed Meghan Markle (pictured with Prince Harry at the Commonwealth Day service in March) received 'greater privileges' than any other royal fiancée - including Kate Middleton 'Meghan was the only fiancée that was ever asked to Windsor before the wedding, and she was the only newlywed who was invited by the Queen to accompany her on a daily...
1