Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 02:57:39
13 results - (0.007 seconds)

hope he’s not:

Contact Newsletter-online.com: [NewsMag]

latest news at page 1:
1
    Kanye West 'has faith' he'll reunite with his estranged wife Kim Kardashian. In a new Instagram post on Monday morning the rapper, 44, declared his love for Kim and their four children, after it was revealed he has split from new girlfriend Julia Fox. Kanye shared a Dailymail.com article showing Kim out with her boyfriend Pete Davidson, with the star appearing to send a message with her choice of outfit. Hoping: Kanye West 'has faith' he'll reunite with his estranged wife Kim Kardashian, declaring his love for his ex and their four children in a new Instagram post  As Julia was pictured looking tearful on a flight home from LA, Kanye's focus was on his estranged wife Kim, as he wrote next to a photo of his ex and her new boyfriend:    'I DON’T HAVE BEEF WITH KIM I LOVE MY FAMILY SO STOP THAT NARRATIVE IM NOT GIVING UP ON MY FAMILY.' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Doja Cat flaunts her taut midriff in a wrap top and studded... Jay-Z is ever the...
    ROMELU LUKAKU says his move to Chelsea has been a mistake and that he wants to return to Inter Milan while still in his prime. The Belgian striker, 28, left the Italian side after helping them to Serie A glory last season for the Blues. 1Romelu Lukaku has admitted he’s not happy at ChelseaCredit: Rex But despite an explosive start to life back at Stamford Bridge, the striker has now admitted that he is ‘not happy with the situation at Chelsea’ as he blasted Thomas Tuchel’s tactics in an explosive interview. Speaking to Sky Sport Italy, Lukaku said: “Physically I am fine. But I'm NOT happy with the situation at Chelsea. “Tuchel has chosen to play with another system - I won't give up, I'll be professional. “I am not happy with the situation but I am professional - and I can't give up now.” Lukaku continued: “I think everything that happened last summer was not supposed to happen like this... how I left Inter, the way I left the club, how I communicated with Inter fans -  this bothers...
    Although President Joe Biden promised to deliver 500 million free rapid COVID tests to Americans in a speech on Tuesday, the tests may not come in time to suppress the enormous spread of the Omicron variant predicted in the coming weeks. The Biden administration has yet to actually sign a contract to buy the tests, and the website to order them will not be up until January, The New York Times reported.  It is not even known how many tests will be immediately available or how quickly they can be shipped out to American homes, all while the most recent estimates of the Omicron spread predict more than 2 million new cases a day throughout January.  'That's not a plan - it's a hope,' Jennifer Nuzzo, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told The Times.  'If those tests came in January and February, that could have an impact, but if they are spread out over 10 to 12 months, I'm not sure what kind of impact it is going to have.'  Biden's scramble to boost...
    The only black juror in the Jussie Smollet trial says the actor's testimony made no sense and he couldn't figure out why Smollett would put back on the noose that his alleged attackers placed around his neck. Andre Hope, 63, said: 'As an African American person, I'm not putting that noose back on at all.' Last week, Smollett was convicted on five counts of felony disorderly conduct for staging a racist and homophobic hate crime on himself in January 2019. He faces up to 20 years in prison. The actor, known for his role in Fox's musical drama Empire, paid two Nigerian brothers $3,500 to attack him and later claimed that they were actually two white men who shouted, 'this is MAGA country n*****,' in reference to Donald Trump's Make America Great Again slogan, as they brutalized him. Andre Hope, the only black juror in the Jussie Smollett trial, says he was confused as to why Smollett wouldn't have immediately taken off the noose his attackers placed around him In June 2019, Chicago police released bodycam footage of the Empire...
    Vicente Fernández’s doctor: “He did not move his arms and legs” | Reform The “idol of ranchera music”, Vicente Fernández, has kept everyone in suspense about every detail of his health after presenting a severe cervical injury. Today, almost a week after his intervention, Dr. Francisco López González reveals the reasons for your operation: “He did not move his arms or legs.” The renowned star and maximum exponent of musical genres such as ranchera, norteña, bolero, ballad and ranchero bolero, Vicente Fernández, was admitted last Friday night to a private medical center as a result of a severe fall at his ranch “The Three Foals“. After meeting, through statements that the famous interpreter of “La Ley del Monte”, “For your m @ ldito love”, “These jealousies” among many others, Vicente Fernandez, remained in intensive care being his condition “serious, but stable”, today, one of the specialists in the case addresses more details. Mr. Vicente Fernández Gómez suffers a fall from his own height, which causes an injury to his cervical spine, which is why he...
    MADELEINE McCann's parents have "not lost hope" despite a lawyer for the prime suspect into their daughter's disappearance saying he may never be charged. Key suspect Christian B is unlikely to be charged according to a sensational claim by his lawyer Friedrich Fulscher. 5Gerry and Kate McCann have not lost hope in the search for their daughterCredit: Alamy 5Christian B was named by German police in June last year as the lone person responsible for Maddie’s abduction and murderCredit: Bild 5Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in 2007 The 44-year-old convicted paedophile and rapist was named by German police in June last year as the lone person responsible for Maddie’s abduction and murder. But despite months of insisting he is their main focus, and that Maddie is dead despite no body having been found, he has still not been charged. Kate and Gerry have been left on tenterhooks wondering if they would ever find out their daughter’s fate...
    Geraldo Rivera, despite being a Trump ally, has been very outspoken in railing against former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election based on false claims. And on Fox News Monday, he said that Trump is clearly “guilty as charged” of incitement. In previewing the impeachment trial, Karl Rove brought up the infamous Gerald Ford pardon of Richard Nixon and said it was the right thing to do “by saving the country from further division.” And Rove said President Joe Biden should be doing the same kind of thinking, at the very least telling Speaker Nancy Pelosi not to go forward with impeachment. Rivera said he “heartily endorses” the idea of Biden pardoning Trump, and while he conceded it would never happen, he said it would be “a happy ending to this unsavory chapter in American history.” But he went on to say Trump’s actions leading up to the riots can’t be whitewashed. “I believe that President Trump is guilty as charged of inciting that mob,” Rivera said. “Not specifically to go and ravage the...
    Bradley Cortright December 24, 2020 0 Comments With the fate of the roughly $900 billion COVID-19 relief package in the air as Congress leaves town for Christmas, lawmakers are blasting President Donald Trump for making a last-minute demand to increase the amount of stimulus checks and threatening not to sign the bill.  On Tuesday, Trump called on Congress to revise the bill and boost the amount of the direct payments from $600 to $2,000 and signaled that he would not sign the bill in its current form. Speaking to reporters on Thursday after an effort to increase the amount of the stimulus checks failed, Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) said, “Was this bill perfect? No.” “But it was a down payment on getting COVID relief to the people of this country. And then the president, when we finally thought that we’d be able to give people hope — that’s what people need: hope! — […] doesn’t give a damn about people.” She continued, “He threw more fear, he threw kerosene on a terror fire, and is now threatening to veto this bill.”...
    Fox News contributor Ari Fleischer — who served as White House press secretary under former President George W. Bush — told President Donald Trump not to show up for next week’s debate with Joe Biden if he still tests positive for Covid-19, declaring, “I don’t care who you are in life.” After Fox News’ Harris Faulkner claimed on Outnumbered that Trump — who tested positive for Covid-19 last week — “has said even if he has Covid” he “would still show up” for the debate, Fleischer shook his head and said, “It goes without saying, if you have Covid you don’t go.” “I mean it’s not more complicated than that. This is how all of us should live our lives. If you test positive, you’ve got to be respectful about all of those around you,” Fleischer declared, adding, “I don’t care who you are in life, president, a principal at a school, anybody in any walk of life, you stay home. You quarantine.” “It’s particularly the case when you’re the president and people look to you for an example,”...
    Attorney Alan Dershowitz says his 'greatest hope' is that he was caught on Jeffrey Epstein's secret cameras because the footage will confirm he had no sexual encounter with minors or 'erotic' massages at the warped financier's mansion, he told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview Friday. The newly released tranche of documents in the Virginia Roberts defamation case against Ghislaine Maxwell allege that Epstein forced a minor - 'Jane Doe 3', believed to be Roberts, - to have sexual relations with Dershowitz. Celebrity attorney and professor Alan Dershowitz was accused by Virginia Roberts in unsealed documents of having sexual relationships with minors  Epstein is believed to have rigged up clandestine devices to film prominent figures receiving sex acts at his various homes to use as 'insurance policies' against anyone who tried to take down his teen trafficking empire. DailyMail.com revealed last month that the tapes were allegedly squirreled away by the dead billionaire's alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, and could feature in evidence when she goes to trial next year accused of pimping underage girls. But while the prospect of having...
    (CNN)Ady Barkan, a prominent progressive activist who is dying of ALS, endorsed Joe Biden on Wednesday, saying, "He is everything Trump is not."The endorsement from Barkan, who previously endorsed Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren in the Democratic presidential primary, is the latest sign of some progressives rallying around the former vice president now he's secured the Democratic nomination."I supported Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders in the primary because they gave me hope. I was inspired by their bold progressive vision. Joe Biden was not my pick, and when they dropped out I was devastated. Maybe you felt the same way, and that is exactly why I wanted to tell you why I am supporting him in this election and why I hope you will too," Barkan, who speaks through a computer, said in a video on NowThis. "I am endorsing Joe Biden for president because he is everything Trump is not: compassionate, intelligent and committed to the public interest." "Under a Biden presidency, our progressive movement will be able to harness our new energy and power in pursuit of...
    JEFFREY Epstein's lawyer Alan Dershowitz said that he hopes his former client "made secret videos" of all the men who had sex on his property, because they will prove his innocence. Dershowitz's assertion comes days after Epstein's alleged "madam" Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested on sex trafficking charges. 4 Lawyer Alan Dershowitz said he hopes Jeffrey Epstein made sex tapes of the men who had sex on his propertyCredit: Getty Images - Getty 4 Dershowitz previously wrote an essay defending alleged Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine MaxwellCredit: The Mega Agency "I hope Epstein made videos," he wrote. "There have been suggestions that Epstein made secret videos of all the men who had sex in his houses and planes. I hope he did and they are all revealed, because they will prove I am not among them. I hereby waive any right if privacy in Epstein videos." Dershowitz also published an article in The Spectator on Friday where he defended Maxwell, and said the case against her is "far from over." The lawyer claimed that he and his wife met the accused "in the...
    Savannah Rychcik June 23, 2020 0 Comments Former U.S. national security advisor John Bolton is not so sure President Donald Trump will be willing to make the transfer out of office easy if he is unable to win the upcoming election. The Washington Post’s Robert Costa asked Bolton if he believes Trump will follow the peaceful transfer of power and leave the White House peacefully if he were to lose in November. “Well I certainly hope so and I think it’s important for Republicans especially to make that clear,” Bolton said.Watch his comments below: Former National Security Advisor John Bolton on whether he thinks there will be a peaceful transfer of power if President Trump loses the election in November: "I hope so…I think in the Trump Administration you cant be certain of anything." https://t.co/zfKnDTOnW5 pic.twitter.com/6a5CvI4PSB— Washington Post Live (@postlive) June 23, 2020His comments come shortly after he appeared on ABC News to discuss the release of his upcoming book and the “danger” of a second presidential term for Trump, as IJR previously reported. “I think the concern I have, speaking...
1